Are you experiencing acute mild to moderate musculoskeletal pain in your back, neck, head, muscles or joints?
Orphengesic Forte may be right for you!
What is Orphengesic Forte?
Non-Opioid • Non-Controlled
Orphenadrine is a muscle relaxant, which helps to reduce muscle tension and pain due to strains, overuse, and other injuries.
Aspirin is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). Aspirin is effective in alleviating pain, swelling, and fevers.
Caffeine is a stimulant used to help us stay awake. Additionally, it is often combined with other pain medications such as aspirin to increase pain relief.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Orphengesic® Forte is contraindicated in patients with glaucoma, pyloric or duodenal obstruction, achalasia, prostatic hypertrophy, obstructions at the bladder neck, myasthenia gravis, hypersensitivity to the drug, and known sensitivities to aspirin or caffeine.
Warnings and Precautions
- Orphengesic® Forte is not recommended in patients with chicken pox, influenza, or flu symptoms due to the possible development of Reye’s Syndrome. Reye’s Syndrome is possibly associated with the use of aspirin.
- Patients should be cautioned on possible impairment of the ability to engage in potentially hazardous activities such as operating machinery or driving a motor vehicle.
- Aspirin should be used with extreme caution in the presence of peptic ulcers and coagulation abnormalities.
- Safety of use of Orphengesic® Forte in pregnancy, during lactation, or in the child-bearing age has not been established; the potential benefits should be weighed against the possible hazard to mother and child.
- The safe and effective use in children has not been established; Usage in children under 12 is not recommended.
- Confusion, anxiety, and tremors have been reported with concomitant propoxyphene and orphenadrine.
- Safety of continuous long term therapy with Orphengesic® Forte has not been established; If prescribed for prolonged use, periodic monitoring of blood, urine, and liver function values is recommended.
The side effects of Orphengesic® Forte are those seen with aspirin and caffeine or those usually associated with mild anti-cholinergic agents. These may include tachycardia, palpitation, urinary hesitancy or retention, dry mouth, blurred vision, dilation of the pupil, increased intraocular tension, weakness, nausea, vomiting, headache, dizziness, constipation, and drowsiness.
For more safety information and the complete list of adverse reactions, please see the Full Prescribing Information for Orphengesic® Forte.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit MedWatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Customer Service Hours
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm/ 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Satuday – Sunday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Please Note: All Times are In Eastern Time